FlipKart don’t allow you to use more than 15 E-Gift vouchers which is actually too much, but what happens when you get EGVs worth Rs. 50? :p Feeling poor? If you have not wasted your EGVs worth thousands buying small things, then you are at right place. Actually I was thinking to write the post from some days and today, a reader commented on the post that he wanted a trick like that.
Use Unlimited Gift Vouchers at FlipKart
If you follow the trick then you can use unlimited flipkart egvs to make a purchase at FlipKart, but unfortunately only from WS Retail. The good thing is that most of the electronics are from WS Retail only and so if you want to buy an Android phone, especially one like Xiaomi or Lenovo then this TRICK IS FOR YOU! 😀

HOW TO COMBINE ALL FLIPKART VOUCHERS & PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM FLIPKART (WSR)

  • Open FlipKart and hunt for any product from WS Retail. BROTIP: Search forDIGIFLIP.
  • Add the product to cart and pay using your EGVs..
  • Now cancel the order and when you’ll be asked for the refund, click on REFUND TO WALLET to get the refund in FlipKart wallet.
  • Next day too do the same thing, purchase the same thing and pay Re. 1 from your Wallet and rest from FlipKart Gift Vouchers.
  • Again refund to wallet..
  • Day by day repeat the same procedure until your all E-Gift Vouchers are converted to FlipKart wallet balance.

CONFUSED? HERE’S AN EXAMPLE!

Okay, I assume that I’ve 61 vouchers and each of them are for Rs. 50. I want to buy a product for Rs. 3000 and luckily, it’s seller is WS Retail (Won’t work on any other seller).
This means that actually we have vouchers worth Rs. 3050, but we cannot use all of them (61), but only 15 vouchers which worth only Rs. 750 (15 Vouchers each worth Rs. 50)..
Now I will follow this tutorial:
  • I will find any product from WS Retail seller which is being sold for less than Rs. 750 (Rs. 600, 500, 650, any!), but I’ll try to find the product which is closest to Rs. 750, BUT LESS THAN RS. 750!
  • I will order the product and after 1-2 minutes will cancel it.
  • I will choose “REFUND TO WALLET” to get the refund of the amount in FlipKart wallet.
  • Next day, again I will order the same product, and will again use my 15 E-Gift Vouchers.. This means that I will pay Rs. 750 from EGVs, cancel the order and refund Rs. 750 (order amount) to FlipKart wallet.
  • Next day too I repeat the above steps..
  • I will keep repeating until all the Gift Vouchers have been made Rs. 0 and I have Rs. 3050 in FlipKart Wallet.
  • Now I will order the product finally! :p
I hope you got the concept of flipping FlipKart vouchers to FlipKart wallet, but still because it’s a little bit complex, having doubts is normal.
Do comment below if you have any doubts on this tutorial!